Just a reminder that we have a Coffee Morning on at the studio today to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Care! Please feel free to drop by the studio or studio in Fernbank House on Tytherington Business Park, Macclesfield, between 10am and 2pm for a cup of tea or coffee and some yummy cake! There are also some great raffle prizes including jewellery, a triple framed print and crocheted accessories as well as an opportunity to buy Cosmetics from Natural Gloss! Just call the studio on 01625 420 621 if you have any queries.
Today I have been asked to play Paparazzi at a the Launch of a new ladies networking group Cheshire Women Women. There is a red carpet entrance to the event so it occurred to me that some of the ladies might appreciate a quick guide to posing on the Red Carpet.
1) Make yourself beautiful before you get out of the car and remember a brolly if it is raining!
2) Try and stop and pose for a short amount of time so the photographer has time to take the shot – or even better a couple!
3) Pose with your body 3 quarter facing to the camera rather than straight on.
4) Stop talking when posing as you are unlikley to look your best as your facial muscles will be in all directions but do give us your best smile!
5) Again slightly three quarter heads look better than full on but do make “eye contact”.
6) We will be using flash. It’s not the most flattering thing so we will be softening it with a special adapter.
7) Pose with arms slightly bent at the side of your body – it creates a space between your body and your arms and makes you look slimmer!
8) If you are entering as a couple of group stand as close together as possible as what feels like a tiny gap to you can look like a big gap on camera.
Most of All Enjoy Yourself and a have great time networking and telling the world about what you can do!
If you love dance we want to hear from you at Jo Belfield Photography! Up until the end of October we are running a competition for all local Ballerinas – no matter how big or small!
Just call us on 01625 420 621 or email [email protected] to book your studio photoshoot and create some stunning images to share with your friends. Every dancer will get a free 5″ x 7″ print to keep and go on our 2012 Wall of Fame. The dancer with the best photograph will also receive a prize of a 20″ x 16″ canvas wrap!
If you are looking for a special birthday party this Summer then we have just the thing for you! You and your friends can come to our Macclesfield studio and experience a party and a photoshoot all in one! There are also some gorgeous photography products included so you can always remember your special day!
- Cupcakes by Annie Edwards of Teacups and Fairycakes on our cakestand before one of our photoshoot birthday parties….
The party lasts for one and a half hours and consists of:-
1) Photoshoot for 4 people, including group and individual shots.
2) Use of studio props and dressing-up clothes.
3) 12 cupcakes
4) 6 bottles of Coca-Cola
5) 4 Keepsake Accordians so you and friends can remember the day.
6) 10 Thank you cards
7) Password protected online gallery so you can show friends and relatives your images.
All this is available for just £175 (50 per cent deposit required at time of booking). To book your party please contact Jo on 01625 420 621 or email [email protected] now!
A family client expressed an interest in doing a Burlesque inspired photoshoot following a family session in the studio. We aim to please. These were some of the breathtaking results…. Hair and makeup is by the brilliant Nicola Minshull.
Ever wondered what a family photoshoot is like at Jo Belfield Photography? Nervous about having your photo taken but feeling like you want to capture those memories before it’s too late?
Mum Heather Sunderland, newly living back in the UK after many years of living on the Lapland / Finnish border came to see us for a photoshoot with her two gorgeous children. To find out about her feelings beforehand read here! To find out her reaction to the actual photoshoot and final images read here!
A new study by MyMemory.com has revealed that 63 per cent of UK parents regret not taking more baby photos of their children as they grew up! The study, as reported by online parenting site Ask A Mum also revealed only a third of parents had printed out photographs of their baby.
This isn’t really surprising when you consider how time-consuming it is to look after a baby. Coming to a professional photographer gives you a date to focus on to get the memories preserved but it also gives Mum an hour with a cup of tea whilst we amuse Baby and use our skills to get the best possible images. To make sure this is one regret you don’t have call us NOW on 01625 420 621 to book your FREE appointment!
Here are some pictures of last weekend’s studio photo shoot of a gorgeous Crewe family. To book your family’s photographic experience call us on 01625 420 621 or contact us here:
Due to the interest in our recent Flash Sale we have decided to extend the offer until after the Jubilee, so it will finish on Wednesday 6th June. All existing and new clients can get all their edited images on disc for £100.These will be full-resolution images with a copyright license for you personal use so you can print your own pictures and canvases.
The small print:
Anyone who BOOKS a photoshoot up Wednesday 6th June and pays the £25 deposit (which we retain in the event of a cancellation) will be able to take advantage of this offer. The balance of £75 will then be payable at their viewing.
Exisiting clients can buy a disc of all the images we currently hold for £100 per photoshoot. So if they have had two photoshoots with us so far the cost would be £200.
To make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity just email [email protected] or telephone 01625 420 621.
SALE – THIS WEEKEND ONLY – all new and existing clients can get ALL their images on disc – full resolution – for just £100. New clients need to pay a £25 deposit to secure their appointment (redeemable on payment for the disc and retained by us in the event of a cancellation). Just email 01625 420 621 or email [email protected] Hurry as limited appointments!